Sunday, March 29, 2009

Secrets

Last week I released myself from something that has been holding me captive for such a long time. I shared against all odd a secret that has be wrestling with in my spirit for a very long time. For a long time I felt that I was hitting a glass ceiling and could not break through because I had to release it. I constant lie I told myself and most importantly my wife. I think the biggest lie I lived with was the fact that "it had nothing to do with her anyway," so why tell. It was before our relationship so why should it matter to her. The biggest lies that the devil had me believing and then my pride set in.

It now over and things have changed for us both relational and spiritually. I can love Leah now because my wife knows what I have been hiding and now I can feel again. The problem with secrets are that you can't be yourself or let your guard down because someone might find out.

God must have waited for this moment because what I had to share affects other relationships I have. It will also make me open for criticism for some and a testimony for others.. I guess we will see.

Either way, I feel like a new man and I can only hope Leah will forgive me for what I have done. I love ya babe.

TGBTG

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, I love you! God will use us and you and it will be an awesome testimony to others around us and our child(ren)!

    ReplyDelete