Thursday, March 26, 2009

Laying claim to the D

I miss my church family badly! I can't wait for my Charlotte to meet our brothers and sisters who are constantly praying for us. I miss Pastor Ben and Dr. C.. I miss worshiping in a crowd of thousand and the spirit moving. I still recall the time, I got to spend with Pastor Ben and I told him we would be back in Detroit. So tonight at 10:22pm, I have written down my request, claim, and prayer.

I claim right now:
We will be back in Metro Detroit (God timing)
We will both have great jobs in the fields we choose
Detroit will not fall.. it will turn around and if not, we will not participate in the recession anyway
Our house will be bigger and owned
Charlotte will have a new friend
We will be back in the greatest church on the planet

A bold request to some.. however I have seen the hand of God on his people. I will not place him in a box and I know that as long as we are his, we will not go back. To much seed in the ground.. standing on his word... "What he has done for one.. he has to do for another"

Currently song in my heart...

Here I am waiting
Abide in me I pray
Here I am longing
For You
Hide me in Your love
Bring me to my knees
May I know Jesus
More and more

Come live in me
All my life
Take over
Come breathe in me
I will rise
On eagle’s wings.


TGBTG

1 comment:

  1. Oh I cannot wait! How awesome to have traveled this road with you already and now with our little one. God has truly blessed us!

    ReplyDelete