Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Learning to live with what life gives you...

and thankful for who your sharing your life with!

Its been an interesting couple of weeks that is for sure. Happy that the holidays went well, but sad to see what was left behind (water). Some of you know what I am talking about. Sorry to say, that the majority of the cleanup has been done by my wonderful husband. From packing up the kitchen to moving all my books once again. He has not complained (maybe once when some collective plate fell on him!), and I need to give him alot of thanks. Thanks, babe!

Many of the things that he has done so I can rest have not gone unnoticed. I appreciate all of them. And, he knows to keep Cheerios and milk nearby and some chocolate. I know we will get through this time, and there is no one I would rather do it with than him. He brightens up my day by singing the Lion King (all the way to church!!) and making up songs for our baby! Thumper, now named Jabs, is always on the move, especially when he/she hears daddy singing.

Most of all, its been a moment in time that we have relied upon God's strength, timing and wisdom. I can see how we have grown through this and allowed it to make us stronger. But, we've also had our bumps in our road as well. I recognize your responsible protection over this family, and thank you for it. I love you.

Well, time for us (lil one and I) to go to bed for some relaxing zzz's with a hopeful tomorrow ahead of us and a thankful heart!

TGBTG - the wifey and child

1 comment:

  1. We are praying you find a place soon & we'll be ready w/ a van & trailer when you need us!

    ReplyDelete