Friday, December 19, 2008

Radiothon

Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas...Happy Holiday!! Wow, I am so excited and just at a lost for words because God as done it again! Again! and...AGAIN! In 3 day and a lot of prayer, we raised more than $215,000! Special thanks to STAR 105.7's own, Tommy and Brook, Kelly Iris, and Todd Michaels for telling the message of this great hospital... Helen DeVos Children's Hospital.

I can't explain how a snow day could turn into my best day ever! Not to mention my father-in law brought in the remaining stocking for the NICU babies. Thanks for all the prayers and I have to say I love you Leah for sharing me.

TGBTG

1 comment:

  1. AMEN AND AMEN. We LOVED working with you Dennis...(jk)
    Have a great and Merry Christmas! Tommy and Brook

    ReplyDelete