Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finished for now

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been stressed, frustrated, doubtful, and down right angry about my situation. I question would I be this mess if I was still in Detroit? I have questioned where if any help would come from, emotionally, spiritually, and found nothing. God has a way of dropping in my spirit, past teaching from my pastor in Detroit.. blessing comes after the confusion. Now, I can't complain to much about being blessed because I know he has taken care of me more than even I felt is sufficient. I really needed someone at that time... NOTHING. Not saying my wife was not enough, but she and child should be relaxing and getting ready to meet each other face to face.

So, we began to sow seed again for what we are believing in and would you believe it, God showed up again. I guess not having TV for about 3 weeks, and listening for the call of God would have paid off. Now, for those who don't know about all our testimonies, everything that we have has been some how blessed in such a way, that if not for God, I don't know how it happened. We call, and gave a price that no sane person would have taken. The sane person called back and drop out asking price down, lol. So we are paying a lot less than what they wanted, and kept us within our budget. The greatest part is, that it is where my wife wanted to stay at anyway. The colors are great, and God is awesome.

I am so grateful for all the prayers that have gone up for us. I needed this to happen for me to see that God is in control and he will answer in his time. I also, needed to see that my line to God has to be connected at all times and not just the time I need him. I felt alone for the most part because I was looking for someone to rescue us. What I got was some time on my face in the presence of God and a renewed confidence that he has always been there.

"This is a call, this is a call out.. because every time I fall down, I reach out to you"

TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment