Sunday, January 11, 2009

My prayer

It has truly been a awesome hoilday for our family. God is really blessing and testing us in these times. I am so glad a have such a confidence in God to provide for us and he has never fail so far! Anywho, I have been day dreaming a lot, about the time when my child arrives and grows up. How I get to play sports, talk about the bird and the bees, and really show them how a man and a women should interact. Tough job... right!! I am so excited to share the word of God, and train in the way God is leading. It will be fun to see how this changes the very dyinamics of the family. I know the future will be bright for them because we are sowing seed in their name already, and fasting a praying against things that I know are hinderance. I can't wait to shape their future and help them become whatever it is they want to be. To create a path where the struggles I face won't knock them down. The very curses from my father and my father, father will be no more. These thing scare me because I have had to handle them in my walk.

I hope this child is like their mother in a scense, they are creative and intellegent. They will in the mist of problems, seek God and read his word. I hope they have the same heart to forgive and look for the greater good in situation even when it looks bad. I hope they can stand up to grief, disappointment, and hurt. I hope this kid has the will to step out of the box and try new things, meet new people and in the mist of it all stand alone.

I hope my child is like me in the ways that even with nothing, thought prayer I have made it. I hope they can survive the door that will be closed down because everyone won't understand them. I hope they can say what they mean, mean what they say, and yet in still be a real person. I hope they find themselves quickly and not allow ingorance to dictate their relationship with people in this world. I hope they have the strength like me to push thought the "no's" and still be humble enought to admit when they are wrong in front of people, family, and friends. I hope they have a focus to better themsleves, family and all that matter to them in this life.

I hope they have a giving heart to help whenever they can without looking for someone to pay them. I hope they have compassion for lost souls and those who don't know Christ. It is my sincere pray that God keeps, protects, and bless my child.

TGBTG


PS.. if you are in the praying mood, throw up a few for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment