Friday, April 24, 2009

Deal...

This week has been so physically tiring and just a mental strain for me. I guess I'm not on my knees enough or we aren't. I'm glad to have my sister in-law back in town and happy God's favor has allow her to get a job! Just seems like with the good come the bad also. I have a funny feeling that this issue will cause quite a stir within the GR area. I just know that on the other side of confusion comes the blessing. Just fighting the confusion is the problem.

I love confusion because it bring other problems to the forefront. We see our weakness and it give us a chance to humble ourselves and learn.

I feel because of my hurt feeling I have drawn further away from the family and while haven't sinned, I feel like the lack of trying is a big iniquity. I really don't have a problem confronting anyone however, I think some people lack understand. I don't feel the exchanges are even but in the same instance I don't care. I am tired of the back biting and other not dealing with issues from the past. I really just rather avoid.... then to hang out or do anything with people. My strength to deal has become my weakness to just be passive.

Not sure why I am sharing now....

2 comments:

  1. let me know when you want to confront me...deal?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, just what I'm talking about, Marc. I love you man...

    ReplyDelete