Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How great is our God!

As I think to myself.... I just think back of the past 6 years of my life. The ups and downs, all in a good way! I am very excited for tomorrow and have been prayerful for a great report. I still believe that this pregnancy will continue to be supernatural... but I am ready to switch my confession to my kid will be an awesome, teachable, God-fearing, lovable, funny, mavericky kid (my list is endless!). I (we) have so many plans and dreams already for our family and it's exciting to dream and plan of how they may (or may not) work out. Its comforting to know as we head to bed that God is in control of today and tomorrow! How great is our God!

Shabach

LJ

2 comments:

  1. A "mavericky" kid, huh? I know someone else who has been defined as a maverick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, lets get the kid born and get it to the white house!

    ReplyDelete