Saturday, November 1, 2008

Does November 4th really matter....

America is on its way to the crapper and we are spending billions to elect someone who really can't do anything for us anyway. Whether it is Big Mac or Barack, this country has moved away from its real ruler anyway. Built on the saying "in God we trust", but do we? No matter who wins the big seat, things are not going to change overnight. We took pray out of school and they are circling out of control. We allow "in your face" sin to mount, in even the laws we pass. Place our God on Wall Street and it seems that its was as strong as the opinion of others. We only cry to our lord when we are attacked or something bad happens. Everything that is happening to us right now can be found in the scriptures:

Proverbs 1:24-26

24Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

We cry out, why has God done this to us... when really I believe its mocking time.


TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment