Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One more day.. one more night..

The title says it all about what I'm feeling about tomorrow and the rest of my life. Dream mean something don't they... God I'm excited and in the same breath wanting to control everything! I gonna miss the time I took for granted with my wife, alone. I want a good report about baby, my wife and this supernatural pregnancy. I want a boy, however I still struggle with what God has put before me to handle. My heart wishes for a girl, but the development of my sensitive side scares the nerves right our my skin (even now I'm shaking). We find out in less that 16 hours and the only song I can think of is one more day... Check this song out, Wow!


One more day
One more time
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again
I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you

First thing I'd do, is pray for time to crawl
Then I'd unplug the telephone
And keep the TV off
I'd hold you every second
Say a million I love you's
That's what I'd do, with one more day with you

tear,
TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment