Sunday, July 20, 2008

Relaxing and with so much insight

God is so good!!! I should have used that as my title for this post. I got to hang out with about 30 men from my church in Detroit this weekend. What a blessing... what a time of sharpening each other. I got revelations from so many bothers who spoke into my life. This year is going to be such a blessing for my family. Here is a piece of one confessions that I want to share:

My family will not face any financial captivity; that time is over and God will surely bless us.

This means so much because I know where we are headed and I'm already blessed beyond measure. I can't wait to sow seed next week into the ground of Detroit World Outreach. I got such an expectation of what God will do in our life. I'm so excited that some barriers that I have had problems with will fall down... I got help now.... I'm ready to fight now against things I know I have to remove from my life. Just you wait.

the end
TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment