Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 in the morning....


Now the first question my wife will ask is why an I up. I DONT REALLY KNOW!! I just felt the need to share how the last few weeks have been going for me. I am so glad Kerri was returned back to us safe, in the US America. Dad and Mark are back from a trip of a lifetime... and G$ returned safe from the great white! To God be the glory for all of those blessings and protection for our family.




All those things are enough to bring me to tears (I could just be very sleepy) because God has been so good to us however, he helped me with a struggle within myself this week. I got to hangout with this kewl kid name Ike and take care of him (his parents must be desperate) and tend to his needs with my wife last week. Prior to even knowing that we would have a chance to watch him, I had been dealing with what I thought was the missing piece in my life. I want a baby... and everyone around us has one or is in the process of a raisin in the pouch. God why not us... except as I fed, held, hug, kissed, read, and prayed with Ike, I realized that I am not ready for a kid. Not because of my parenting skill but because of my husbanding (new word) skill. LEAH I'M SORRY! Thanks Isacc (Ike dawg... throw em up)




I think Leah likes self-help books.. but to tell you the truth I really think the books she bring into the house could be used as council for our lives. We are really protected in who we let speak into our lives. When you have a problem that seems to continue to hard press your second most relationship (marriage) or any relationship for that matter, we should seek advice and council from those we hold in accountability spots in our lives. From the people who have been their and made it past this mark in the road by God's grace.




the end


TGBTG

1 comment:

  1. Glad Isaac could help you think deeply about a few things. Of course we cannot wait for Isaac to have a cute little cousin to play with, but all in God's timing.

    ReplyDelete