Monday, July 7, 2008

REAlly quiCK

I planning in the next couple of weeks to change this blogs name to "in my world" b/c I feel like I'm dominating the time in this avenue to sharing with the world.

Any who... I am again excited about the direction I'm heading in and knowing that God is still i the driving seat. You know right now, I am kind of disappointed because I know I agreed to something and I don't think it being followed. I feel like your word is bond and if you ask something of someone, then you should carry out the same request.

I am begin to value very different things than I did before. Can people change what they like overnight??? Time seems to becoming more important to me and wanting to spend more time with God. Fellowship with people of the same mind..

I'm off to hanging out with myself... and spending some more time singing to myself. I love SINGING people.

the end
TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment