Friday, March 11, 2011

Save the last Smile for me.. LuKas

Save the last... remixed

Oh, I know that your smile is fine like sparkling milk go and show your gums
Laugh and smile but while we're apart don't your ever fart because you smell real bad
But don't forget who's carrying you home and in your crib you're gonna be
So LuKas, save the last cheese for me mmmm

Baby don't you know we love you so
Can't you feel it when we touch
I will never never let you go
I love you oh so much

You can dance go and carry on with Miss Charlotte at toe but don’t destroy the house
If mommy asks it wasn’t you
But if her voice get high just bat your light brown eyes and she’ll leave you alone
But don't forget who's changing your dipes your clothes and the time you puked on C
So LuKas save the last smile for me

~TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment