Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Charlotte

Tonight was a bit difference for me and Charlotte. I few memories, a new prayer, and some tears as I put my 2 year old little girl. Now, if you know me at all... tears are a lot for me. I joke, correct, and try to hardest to protect my mini me, and all I could do as I kiss her and prayed was cry.

I think it is funny that every boy in my family started with a little girl. Kemani, Charlotte, and TBD (Mike's daughter). I hope if anything ever happen to me that my brothers will protect my little girl just like there own! I believe God has placed such a blessing on the oldest girls in our family. I know they won't make the same mistakes that we did, our wife's, or even our mother.

I remember Charlotte's birth like it was yesterday, and even the blessing I spoke on her as she turned a year old. I remember the songs, the baths, and even the first movie we took in together. I remember holding her in my cup of my arm, and singing Elmo's World to make her sleep. I wish she wouldn't grow up.

Year two blessings for Charlotte is:

May the Lord bless you, and keep you;
May the Lord make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
So they shall invoke My name on the sons of Israel, and I
shall bless them.

~Numbers 6:22-27

You have nothing to worry about right now... That's my job but while I continue to ask for grace, you continue to trust in God.

I love to Charlotte AyLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment