Sunday, January 17, 2010

My husband

1. Provision
How does he provide for me and Charlotte? I think it goes far beyond a paycheck. He gives his family spiritual guidance by exemplifying cadence though sowing, meditation, regular fasting, and joyful noise.
He also provides around the 'home'. He cooks, cleans, launders clothes, fixes the cars, keeps gas in the cars, just to name a few...

2. Love
Early on in our relationship, we learned our love languages as individuals so that we can grow together as a couple. We are still learning (like every healthy relationship) how to best love each other through life's exciting and challenging times. He has worked harder at loving me in ways that may not always be easy for any man to give and give willingly.
3. Partner mentality
My husband is mindful of communicating plans for our family, money management,

ljc

No comments:

Post a Comment