Saturday, January 23, 2010

God... Why!

Ahh...

I think God has a funny bone and a continues to smile at his children. Even when I think he is not as funny and he might think he is... does that make sense?

I got a few for him...

Why do I pray, sow, and fast for my family and we are still not close??? -no offensive to anyone*

Why does the second Leah and I get one thing taken care of, then something else pops up?

Why is GR winters so long and suckie??

Why does good things happen and then the things that we have had chances to change in the past, rear their ugly heads and almost cause the good to be undone?

Why do I question the goodness of the father, or test him all the time?

Why is Charlotte so cute, lol???

How come we can finish the work that has nothing to do with the kingdom in days and forget about the kingdom work and just can't quite finish what God has place in front of us?


I has so much weighing on my heart... it will be funny to see how we fare at this next test.

hmm,
D~

1 comment:

  1. Feeling some of those same frustrations today D - praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete