Friday, November 20, 2009

Di (insert) gress or gest....

I'm a firm believer in whats in the bible is fact and everything else is a lie. I understand the principles of sowing and reaping. I grasp the fact that God is love.

I know that Jesus death gave me eternal life. I know my redeemer lives and still reigns! Just got so many questions for God.

Today, helped me to see that even though all that we still need so much help from God. At no point should it be hard to forgive anyone for anything they have done because Jesus died for it all. Words can cut deep and sometime the scaring can be internal and you not see it. It's not very easy to see things within ones own self... easy to point out other faults. Do you have it together?

I'm eager to see if things change and willing to give things another go. However, the guard is up... Forgiveness is high... but trust is low... got nothing but time to heal somethings. God, I need you help on this road because I not one to hold a grudge, but not one to hold my breathe either.

Is it not okay to voice your opinion...

Is it wrong to expect someone to change? Is it wrong to assume that you know the reason for something? Is it wrong to want to be apart of something? Is it wrong to be yourself? Is it wrong to want to fight for something? Is it wrong to exclude people? Is it wrong to be happy? Is it wrong to put your thoughts on your blog, lol?

I ask a lot of questions, lol! I wish I had time to digest things and mediate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment