Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Still LARGE and in charge

Wide World...

God is so good! In earlier posts, I told you about our house not being rented and waiting on good renters... well while we waited, God took 2 payments and made them disappear and made everything attainable again! I am so glad to have surrounded our family with wise council and thank God for his grace on our family.

I am also excited because on the same post we were looking for God to change somethings around for Leah and her job. Excited and speaking those thing into existence we continued to sow seed. She did not get that job and for some reason we were at peace. Looks like he seen something better for her and I am so excited for her because of her sacrifice. Leah gives so much for this family and I am so Godly proud of all her accomplishment! I am so glad I have a Proverbs 31 woman in my house and one of the best moms on the planet!

This weekend we are giving a chance to sow into the man of God, my spiritual father, and the leader of our tribe, lol. I am so excited to honor the gift that God has birth in our church through this mighty man of God. Thank you Bishop for your continued support, prayers, directions, and love for us. I am so glad you chose to follow God directions and I am so glad God gave you to us!

TGBATG

No comments:

Post a Comment