Sunday, October 25, 2009

ANOTHER Year

I decided to write down a few things I learn this year.

I can't live life the way you want me to unless you died on a cross and rose again, give or take 3 days.

Nothing in life is worth losing it over (define losing it anyway you want), because again God dies for us all.

I understand why we are to leave and cleave to our significant other. Sometime they are the only ones standing next to you when it get tough.

You can trust everyone's word but remember God did not say be stupid!

Family is suppose to be forever... some members need to be cut off sometime.

Kindness is not being a spineless fool. Sometime harsh correction can be the greatest kindness you can receive.

You word is all you got so protect it!

Love, laugh, and remember to have fun! Even when things look so bleak that all you can do is call on Jesus.

Everyone who calls themselves a friend is not really... that counts for family also.

I have been close to tears more than 5 times this year. Its been a hard ride in 09.

I can do all things throught Christ which strengthens me.

Lastly, names don't always represent the person. LOL, really... IE. Joy, Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment