Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Excited about God

I think we as Christians in different denomination sometimes think God can only move in the way we have been taught. Guilty... but I am finding that the same God in one church is the same God that saved me from my sins a long time ago.

I think we place God in a pretty little box and then look out in wonder about why he is moving in other peoples lives. Guilty... until my box or paradigm was completely shatter! My thinking was changed and I have not look back since.

I had to understand that I did not know EVERYTHING (still working on that one), that God send things packaged in small, big, young, older, white, black, mean, nice, family, or stranger packages, directly to you. You have the choice to open and learn or RTS (return to sender) the package. God tells us in all our getting, get an understanding. While your out there ask for some wisdom also.

TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment