Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april fools of sorts...

It been awhile since I have posted to this spot or such but I got so much to tell the world about the blessings in my life. I have invaded the city of Grand Rapids as one of the coordinator of annual giving for Children's Miracle Network and Spectrum-Health. The way this happen is beyond me b/c yet again God has moved and opened up doors that I swore were closed. It something about favor from God... its never deserved, nor is it ever earned. Thanks for taking care of my family, Lord, and allowing us to give and advance your kingdom.

I really miss my nieces and nephews on my side of the family b/c I have not seen them in a while.. or even know where they are. Please continue to pray for my family b/c we need it! Safety, wisdom, and protection are just a few words you could throw up if you would like. The way things are changing on both sides are a tad scary in itself. Wisdom is very valuable when we are making decision, so Lord please grace us with your wisdom.

I am really investing time into my family b/c I feel life is to short, and the way things have always been ain't (if thats a word) good enough anymore. I got friends losing family members left and right. I don't want to regret not taking the time to care, love, thank, give, or even tell my family how much I appreciate them. Hey gals and guys... I really love you all.

My brother got married a few weeks ago, right outside of Washington DC. I traveled there and sat down as the best man. I miss hanging out with my brother. We had a close relationship during our childhood. I'm still working to keep him close but being a few states away makes it a tad harder. It really cool to have another sister to bother and drive crazy.

Finally, my wife is going to Western to get her PHd in biological studies for science teachers. She is very excited and I'm happy that Leah is happy. God is really during a new thing in our relationship. I am so amazed at where we have come from and our mind frame is that everything we have is his anyway. Thats why I have no problem giving it back to him.

TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment