Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Allowing us to love...

I am not sure how God allow the heart to love something like this. I know I have an undying love for my rib, counter part, side kick, better half, partner, best friend, soul mate.. my wife. However, I had to fall in love with her and continue to love her as Christ did the church. Charlotte is a tab bit different!

That lil girl, bundle of joy, spawn of D, precious gift, god sent present, mini Lea... my daughter, keeps my heart in knots. I love seeing her light up when I get home from work and to see my traits in her and Leah likeness reflected in her smile make me so very happy.

I thank God everyday for the two girls in my life. I am sad in advance b/c I won't be able to hold her like I do right now. She is getting stronger, and more aware of things. She is growing up fast and developing her own personality. She is so far advanced and blows me away at what you can show her one day.. and the next she can do it for herself.

I am not sure how God allow us to love something like this.

TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment