Monday, September 15, 2008

from HaEL... not as cool as EnyaWeD

Well, it's been a while since I have been here so I have a few things to update everyone on. Right now seems like a good time because I have been given maybe a few more minutes to ponder and think about what's going on around me.

My job at NHCA is going well. I have really enjoyed my students and have met some of the parents. I am getting to know my co-workers and establishing new friendships while trying to take the time to maintain the old friendships. I am teaching Earth science, chemistry, biology1 and biology 2. I have already learned so much about my students and their lives, as well as being a better teacher.

I also committed myself to teaching at Davenport University. After a the first week of headaches, I think it will be more smooth in the future weeks and in the coming semesters. I have enjoyed it thus far as well.

I also had a great talk with my lil sorority sister today. I realized I miss my sisters and the everyday college hubbub. I have memories that are fun to remember and can appreciate them while keeping them in the past. I am looking forward to making new memories in the next few months and year!

I'm sure I will be back at some time this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment