Sunday, June 1, 2008

$3.1mil, throw em up!

Wow, what a week it was for us! I just wanted to throw one out there for my awesome husband. He had his first event at Spectrum It was by far his largest event to this day! He was so busy with scripts, interviews, and writing letters. I just wanted him to know that I love him very much. I remember very distinctly one of his first events, which I will share with you...

http://www.cm-life.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticlePrinterFriendly&uStory_id=dcfaa64a-4a91-4996-b483-2da06873a204

There is also a fun picture of DeWayne that was cover page that day (the top pic)! He was preparing for a snowball to hit his face for one of their fundraisers that week.

I also have some distinct memories of many pancake breakfasts that DeWayne put on and is now a semesterly tradition for CMU to expect from his fraternity.

Oh how the years go by.... Love ya babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment